• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think loosing Bella has made me paranoid

I am exactly the same - I am completely convinced by bonded group has EC - despite all the ones tested coming up negative. Alfie has kept his weight & Joey's falling over was an ear infection, but I keep waiting for sommat else

i know and it will stay like that for a long time.... it was april when i nearly lost Alvin to stasis but i still think the worst everytime hes sitting funny... i will probably make him fat with the constant need to check hes eating :oops: and i still poo check all the time.

having the camera really helps its set to take pics at certain intervals so i can usually tell when he last ate should anything go wrong again and i also weigh both of them every couple of weeks.

it must be a thousand times worse for you tho hun cus you lost poor bella :cry:

I count everyday that passes when all my bunnies are still with me as a blessing. I lost half of mine this year and since Bobby died this is the longest I have gone without any fatalities.

I'm hoping for a better year for 2009.

Im sorry you lost your bunny:cry:. I know how you feel about being paranoid. Im always watching them for any behaviour out of the ordinary, especially this time of year when I feel they're even more prone to illness especially as all mine are outside.

So im not alone then.

I just wish we had pushed for tests sooner on Bella. So angry with myself.

Im convinced Lopsy and Toffee are loosing weight and i dont know why. Both have been checked over by Vet :?

Back