• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally, happy flops caught on camera!! :D

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
Every single time giz did a happy flop, when i got up to get my camera, he'd sit up with a start and not do it again. He's been sleeping in my bedroom the past 2 nights, so he's more used to my moving around noises. Was uploading pictures just now,and heard a huge crash. Looked down and saw this :love::love::love::love:

DSCF2935.jpg

DSCF2939.jpg

DSCF2937.jpg

My happy little bundle of fluff :) :love: If only he knew what was happening monday :? :oops:

It's like a tree falling over isn't it! :shock: Gave me a shock first time I saw Nick do it when he came to live indoors! :lol::lol::lol:

Very cute - I love it when they do the rols, Coco has gone right over a few times - must be the weight he has put on.
Giz does do a great sheep impression - Coco's is more like puppy (see sig below)!

are you sure you haven't actually got a sheep?:lol::lol:

I am pretty sure :lol: If he is a sheep he does a pretty mean binkie!:love: Have been watching him do it for a little while, he has a little dig around, makes sure everything is ok around him, then stands there and dives onto his side :love: He's been really funny recently, went around putting his toys in his food bowl earlier :roll:

Back