• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What hay?

Rose

Mama Doe
What hay does everybody give their rabbits?
I need to buy some hay and thinking of giving the rabbits a change. :D

i change mine for variety i but cheap hay for the litter tray and the guineas seem to prefer cheap hay, then sometimes i buy superforage or last week i was in PAH and they had dandelion hay so i tried them with that. They love timothy hay from hayexperts!:D

I use cheap hay for litter trays from my local pet shop and i buy oat,wheat and barley hay and Readigrass from hay experts as my buns LOVE this!:D

Mine are fussy so i bought the taster selection pack from hay experts so they could choose what they like best!:lol:

Mine love all the hay from the hay experts taster selection pack. At the moment they have meadow hay but i have been looking at excel herbage.

Soft hay from DustFree.co.uk - it's fab and smells wonderful. Also the meadow hay from Scratch and Newton (P@H). Very expensive for a small bag but the bunsters love it! Just use cheap sh*t in the litter trays with a big handful of the expensive stuff on the top.

Back