• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ear mites?

ab1063

Warren Scout
think that Teddy might have ear mites, he's not my bun but i do get to see him loads, i'll hopefully get to see him on xmas day!!
hes got ears that feel quite rough and flakey. feel kinda sorry for teddy out in my step sisters shed all day, she seems to let hime out often enough though and he seems happy. Hes a big lazy lump:lol: i'll post some piccies later tonight hopefully.

think that Teddy might have ear mites, he's not my bun but i do get to see him loads, i'll hopefully get to see him on xmas day!!
hes got ears that feel quite rough and flakey. feel kinda sorry for teddy out in my step sisters shed all day, she seems to let hime out often enough though and he seems happy. Hes a big lazy lump:lol: i'll post some piccies later tonight hopefully.

If he has got ear mites, they will need to be dealt with pretty sharpish as it can soon turn nasty. A quick course of canaural drops usually clears it up, but please don't let it be left.

yes i know it can be serious, i've told my step-sister to get him seen sharpish, but theres not much else i can do. Not really my call to make, she loves him loads but so i'm sure she'll get him seen to asap.
hes well looked after.

This is the state of a buns ears when she first came here, her ears had been left for at least 3 weeks, she had mites.

giant004.jpg

giant005.jpg

Back