• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

underfloor wire

Emma1

New Kit
My 2 bunnies have 24 hr access to their run, it is secure and has the under floor wire (they love to dig otherwise). I purchased the floor wire from omlet and its abot £30 for 2 metres including postage. Just wondered what other people on here use, and if you can recommend anything cheaper to secure runs prevent escapes!

My 2 bunnies have 24 hr access to their run, it is secure and has the under floor wire (they love to dig otherwise). I purchased the floor wire from omlet and its abot £30 for 2 metres including postage. Just wondered what other people on here use, and if you can recommend anything cheaper to secure runs prevent escapes!

eek i buy weld mesh from a garden centre around £20 for roll not sure how long the roll is. or alternativly you can pave under it(thats what mum did) using paving slabs adn bricks...then relay ing the turf on the top x

Back