• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone have this tunnel

I have these, the tent thing is good but the ties broke off really easy, only have one tie left :roll: I prefer the tunnel to my cat ones because it is slightly smaller and u can add other ones on, i like it and once attached to the tent bit, it doesnt move.

I have these, the tent thing is good but the ties broke off really easy, only have one tie left :roll: I prefer the tunnel to my cat ones because it is slightly smaller and u can add other ones on, i like it and once attached to the tent bit, it doesnt move.

Do you have any pics of your Bunnies playing it it. :D

I'm think of getting it for my two, their last tunnel they didnt bother with as it didnt stay up and Molly kept getting stuck. :lol:

I do, mine have lasted a good time too.

Just be careful they dont chew them, reason i had to throw mine away yesterday! :)

I have the tunnel. It is fun for the rabbits but I wouldn't leave them unsupervised. They can chew the fabric off and the wire frame that holds it in shape could be dangerous and they could get their heads stuck between wire etc. So I would just use it when you can watch them.

I've got the tunnel and the tent. Gizmo loves them! I did tie the tent down, but he chewed the ties off. he likes to run in it, scratch the back of it until it falls over, then make it fall the right way up again :roll: especially about 4am!! My only problem with the tunnel is the velcro. He likes to toss it around, but the velcro sticks to the carpet so he can't move it

if you have a giant i recommend getting a tunnel for children! For my lot i have a kids tunnel and tent which i got from a bootfair for £3 and mine love it, and its certainly big enough for a giant!

Back