• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wanted..large lady bunny......

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
bertie is still very loenly and the two littlies are too tightly bonded to be a trio..so i still am searching for a large lady wifey for bertie......i have one optipon left right now as im unsuitable for annabelle.....and shes a bun whos 2 and not psayed and im worried because of the risk of uterine cancer is higher over two right? shes not at a rescue..hses been dumped on jo who ahs her a pet right now but said if they get one shed beok for berties wifey but shes very nervous and timid.

i would like to know if anyone would consider doing a home check after crimbo as i know how busy you all are and let me know if anyone has a big girlie.

i am gong to ring sue form southpampton rescue again as she had a 3yr old giant doe who was agressive she may have clamed her down by now or have news on any bif ladies coming in..but im begging oyu please let me know..i have checked on rabbit rehome.

i dont want to end up making the mistake of buying a baby one to bond iwth bertie..he needs a mature lady as hes going to be 4 in march.

the two littlies are too wrapped up together but once berties had his myxi booster then when the warmer weather or even a few dry not freezing days come laong ill take them outside in a pen for bonding sessions..bertie n bandit were washing each other the other night as i had all 3 in a big cardboard box and it worked very well for the teo boys but as usual iss stroppy drawers had a hissy fit.but it was like that when she was bonding to bandit took a month but with it being christmas im not working hard at bonding its not the right time as i leanrt last year.

bertie is very very clingy and getitng quite moody now as he wants cuddles too and is very jealous of the two small ones snuggling. but he has oads f hugs with us and salem but were not another bunny.

chloes adorable but she may not appreciate the two cats! i cant belive shes 9..if i just had bertie id say yes. age no problem.

ha ha ones a boy..merlin!!
unless i read wrong:oops:

i saw ida..shed make a good match for grumpy bif!

i thought spoon had already found a home? can anyone enlighten me there?

wow oh thank oyu you guys i really really appreciate that..and i will keep your names in my draft box...yes please when i find a rescue bun i will defo appreciate a home visit/check. i have access back to my grass now..i had to pay a chap 2quid to strim it twice before he oculd mow it:shock::oops: ill be buying manual push along mower for dryer weather saves me blacking out and mowing thru the flexes!

i know before xmas is ridicoulous so after crimbo yes please id love that.:wave:

spoon would be enough to shut bif up..and the cats would love her..bertie would love such a big girlie!!

I'm in love with a bunny called Snowy in a rabbit shelter in Cheltenham (or Gloucester can't remember)! My bf takes photos of them for their appeals in the paper and I just wanted to take him home! Don't think he'd be any good for you as you're after a girl but aw he's so cute!! I really hope his appeal works for him, he's white with a little brown patch on his nose like a himalyan but he's really big and cuddly :) lol sorry that wasn't of any help, just wanted to share!

I'm in love with a bunny called Snowy in a rabbit shelter in Cheltenham (or Gloucester can't remember)! My bf takes photos of them for their appeals in the paper and I just wanted to take him home! Don't think he'd be any good for you as you're after a girl but aw he's so cute!! I really hope his appeal works for him, he's white with a little brown patch on his nose like a himalyan but he's really big and cuddly :) lol sorry that wasn't of any help, just wanted to share!

is that in carrot tops? (previously alices rabbit rescue) alice is loverly she helpe dmum out before with a rabbit problem. she is in gloucester, have you also treid the local rspcas a lot of them now foster out rather than keep them at centres but if oyu ring up they may have what you need?x

:shock: really?:shock:

small world:lol::lol:

gem didnt know you did em:wave: ha homecheck indeed youre just trying to nick bif:lol::lol::lol:

Back