• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hayden and dudley

jenzel5

Mama Doe
I gave them their mini couch early as it wouldn't fit under the xmas tree. Hayden has been binkying all night. Just for note, they are in a cage that is never closed, they have more room in the living room than me but its stops them destroying the place.

Them on their new couch

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

Teehee it made Hayden's hair have static
IMG_2053.jpg

Then lots of happy flops after

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

And a couple of snow pictures

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

Last edited:
hello boys..loving those mullets. Glad mum is giving you all the best stuff including a new couch...

hello boys..loving those mullets. Glad mum is giving you all the best stuff including a new couch...

Think Hayden will be offended Lucy ... she's all girl! They're bro and sis!! (and she used to be Hayley!).

:wave: Hi guys! Looks like you're being spoilt ... AS ALWAYS! Sending you nose rubs xx Oh, and just LOVE the hair H! :D x

Thanks everyone. I think I might have to get rid of some toys though, it is getting a bit cramped and I am being slowly moved right to the back of the room. Their hair makes me laugh every day. They are well made up tonight though, bless them.

Back