• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my vets are ......

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
hopeless at times and make me so cross:?
we have a little lionhead called azlan in rescue 18 months old, last week he stopped eating :? took him to the vets had all the usual meds, they checked his teeth and i was told they were fine:roll:
a few days later he stopped eating once again, took him back to the vets, was reassured his teeth were fine and he had all the meds again.
He,s stopped eating again today took him back to the vets and guess what......
HE NEEDS A DENTAL ..... :shock: he has a tear in his tongue and has major spurs on his back teeth:cry::cry::cry: im so angry this could of been sorted last week but no they were adament his teeth were fine:roll::roll:

I am really starting to feel i should start to look around:roll::roll:

Did you have to pay for a consult etc each time?
If so I would complain and ask for your money back for the two previous consults cos as you say if he has serious molar spurs and a tear in his tongue there's no way that came on over a couple of days.
Poor little bunny. I hope he gets through his dental fine and is back to feeling much better soon x x x

Back