• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else use a Clinical Waste Bin? Vets just gave me one.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Apparently I shouldn't have been putting the used syringes in the garbage....they were supposed to be incinerated :oops::oops: so now I have this snazzy yellow container to pop them all in which goes back to the vets with me in January to be emptied when I collect the next lot of meds.

I feel a bit thick for not realising, I did recap all the needles before binning them though. :oops:

Does anyone else have one of these? Apparently they normally give them out to their diabetic pet owners.

I take mine back to the vets too. Empty 500g bisto gravy granules tubs are the perfect size for keeping both drawn and used needles :)

I've got one of those yellow containers too. I've had it nearly six months and luckily haven't had enough sick bunnies to have filled it yet.

I have a humungous Yellow Sharps Bin.
Infact my kitchen resembles a drugs den........:?

I've been a bit worried about having the engineer about with all the paraphenalia in this house...I hoped he would just think one of us was diabetic, easier to explain than the rabbits :lol::lol::lol:

I have been driving around for months with used needles in my glove box to take to the vets and keep forgetting to take them in with me:roll: Can you imagine if the police stoped me and did a search of the car:lol::lol::lol:

I do have a yellow container also:D

I've got a yellow sharps bin for Kikis needles and realised I must have looked like a junkie to workmen that came in the house and saw it :lol:

I have a humungous Yellow Sharps Bin.
Infact my kitchen resembles a drugs den........:?
:lol::lol::lol:

I have them my son's Type 1 Diabetic.

The council collects them after you have booked the time for pick up with them.
You have to shut the lid before collection. and a bloke with enormas gloves and a large van picks the bin up and throws it in the back of van. shouting unclean, unclean as he drives away. :lol:

Back