• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kirby

Kellichu

Young Bun
Heya all, i have had kirby for about 2 months now and this forum has been a big help. Just wanted to post some pics of my bun as i finally got lone of a camera.

Yes i kno im really evil but i saw this hat in the build-a-bear shop ^.^

KirbyClaws1.jpg

he looks happy, but hes not really lol. total disaproval:
KirbyClaws2.jpg

mommy im going to kill you:
KirbyClaws3.jpg

yes i love your signature! Ive seen so many buns on here that look just like kirby lol. He is a lionhead crossed with a lop but i dont think his ears will ever lop and hes not very fuzzy he just has like a little mohawk ^.^ makes him special i guess. Hard to get the pics to turn out good tho :(

yes i love your signature! Ive seen so many buns on here that look just like kirby lol. He is a lionhead crossed with a lop but i dont think his ears will ever lop and hes not very fuzzy he just has like a little mohawk ^.^ makes him special i guess. Hard to get the pics to turn out good tho :(

I find I can only really do photos in the daytime or he turns into a black mass if i use flash! :lol:

I'm sure he'll lop with time, Carlton had one ear up for a long while as a baby! :lol:

awwww its so cute when its like hellicopter lol but none of his ears go down so i doubt it. hes like 6 months old now. Although i did read sometimes it takes years.

Back