• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a flying rabbit!

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
My parents have taken to feeding the buns in the morning for me and today for the second time in a week, they've gone out and found Smudge.... in the roof of the shed!

I've got wood stored on the rafters so he's got a ready made platform but I have no idea how he's managed to get up there! I had a look the first time and thought I'd worked his route out, sorted it out and felt safe that he couldn't repeat the experience :roll:
I seriously don't have a clue how he's done it this time!

To make it even more of a scare it means that he can get over Willow and Simon's run :shock:

I thought I'd done a decent job when I blocked off the only route I can (barely) imagine being plausible. I've added some more blockades... but if he does it again I'm stumped :? If that happens I might have to get a cheapy cctv camera set up :roll:

I thought it was bad enough when I couldn't find his brother, looked everywhere... and found him in the bin! :lol:

They like to keep me on my toes ;) :lol:

I thought it was bad enough when I couldn't find his brother, looked everywhere... and found him in the bin! :lol:

They like to keep me on my toes ;) :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that made me laugh

i remember when i first got mowgli and introduced him to rosie he was soo tiny we left them in the spare bedroom and went out for hour came bak and only rosie was there i was crying nearly thinking my uncle had hid him or something and my nan was like he's not that cruel :oops: after 30mins of looking i felt down the side of bed up against the wall he had fallen down and couldn't get out - poor bun :oops::lol:

Back