• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly Weds!!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
So shocked!!

Meet Amstel and his new buddys!!

All going well so far, Amstel and Bo (male English) had a few chases, nothing bad, the female Lopsy just stands in middle of them as if to say "stop it now boys"

SDC11424.jpg

SDC11423.jpg

SDC11422.jpg

SDC11421.jpg

SDC11420.jpg

Go away and leave me with my new friends...:love:

SDC11419.jpg

xx

flippin eck that was quick:lol::lol: can I send a few over for you to do for me:D

I know :shock:
The girl Lopsy has suprised me, she just isnt interested at all and dives straight in the middle of them if they chase :shock:

There all sat together now :love:

Yep sure, send them down!!!!

I have put this off for a while now, so glad i tried!!! :D

Blimey that's quick! They look so good together! :D

How are you fixed for trying to bond me 2 trios into a group of 6 before Christmas????? :shock::shock::shock: Think I'll get the brandy out to help attempt this one :lol::lol::lol:

Blimey that's quick! They look so good together! :D

How are you fixed for trying to bond me 2 trios into a group of 6 before Christmas????? :shock::shock::shock: Think I'll get the brandy out to help attempt this one :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah Sure Denise, bring them over and we will crack on with it, with a nice bottle of wine and a takeaway! :D

Yeah i know, so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Lol, erm yeah, send them up!

:lol: You'd be sending them straight back with me :oops: Theyre naughty buns :oops:

Your getting an expert at this bonding, you'll have to start charging £90 and do it as a part time job ;) xXx

Lol, shocking isnt it.

Amstel is the shy one out of them all. Although i have seen him and Bo groom which is great. Lopsy is keeping the peace and isnt phased by either of them :love:

Amstel shy :lol::lol: the words just dont go together

Back