• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a small chance of hope?

bunlover

Warren Veteran
my local paper has agreed to run an article on snowy being missin(for anyone hwo doesnt know we lost her in july) in the hope we can get her found for xmas.. .how amazing would it be if we could ge ther home!!!!! i know its onlya little hope but its a hope all the same!!

someone may have found her and not known she is lost, it could be a christmas re union!

:)

is the headling "dreaming of a white christmas" too cheesy? lol

someone may have found her and not known she is lost, it could be a christmas re union!

:)

is the headling "dreaming of a white christmas" too cheesy? lol

lol the heading i put was do you want snow this christmas?
snoweys owners do..... so i like yours even more!!!!!! :):) the man is meant to ring me today to get details so we can do the article!! x

Last edited:
What a great idea!!!!! :D :D Sending tons and tons and TONS of 'Home For Christmas' vibes !!!!! :D :D

((((((( VIBES )))))))

oh the man rang me as promised.. and i have just sent him a tonne of photos of snowy so he can choose the best one to use and do the article for this weeks paper... oh god im really hoping it works really really am x

Back