• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Henry :(

MellyRabiit

Alpha Buck
I just stupidly went into a pet shop to have a look at the bunnies.. and there was a little dutch in there.. Grey and white, absolutely gorgeous!

And then... believe it or not, he sniffed my fingers, then binkyed around the whole of the pen he was in :(... I have never seen a bunny binky in a pet shop!

I really want him, but the other half wont let me, says four is enough!

I even called him Henry :(. and Said I would buy the crate for him to live inside until the summer :(. He is only about 12 weeks old, sooo cute :(

I want him and cant stop thinkihng about him now :love:

What about the Bunny(ies) that the shop will get in to fill his space :cry:

I have often seen Buns in Petshops/Garden Centres that are adorable. But knowing of the Rescue Buns in desperate need I could never buy a Petshop Bun again.
If everyone stopped buying animals from Petshops they would eventually stop trying to sell them. No 'demand' so no need to 'supply'......

Just my opinion and not sitting in judgement :)

I totally agree with you.

One of our buns we rescued ourself, and two are from a rescue.

Im always offering to help that rescue.

Its just so typical I see such a lovely one at a petshop :(

Ive been trying all afternoon and other half wont budge :(

I work in the pet shop, and I ADORE this little nethie, that has the same colouring as MissySJ's Pebbles. He is so adorable but I have no room and my mum won't let me have him.

I know it's hard because I feel that way quite often myself. But what about the next one you fall in love with? And the one after that. And the bunnies being bred in god only knows what conditions that will replace them.

If you visited a rescue you'd fall in love with half of them too. I know I did when I went to see Dulcie. The rescue had about 6 rabbits and I could have brought them all home. I still keep thinking about the two English lops.

Back