• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding males

TeddyPatches

Warren Scout
Hi! TeddyPatches is getting older now and will be going in to be de-manned soon lol, I work in the day and just hate leaving him by himself as I'm sure he must get lonely so once he has had his op I would like to get him a companion, the only problem is that I'm not a fan of female bunnies... I've had some bad experiences with them and whilst I know that not all female bunnies are moody and scratchy/bitey I would really like to get a male bun as a companion for Teddy. My question is would this work? Would two neutered males be able to be bonded successfully and would they like living together? I know it will depend on the individual rabbits but can this work? I would really like to get a rescue male :)

My question is would this work? Would two neutered males be able to be bonded successfully and would they like living together? I know it will depend on the individual rabbits but can this work? I would really like to get a rescue male :)
I have a trio of 2 boys and a girl - all from different backgrounds. They are devoted to each other (especially the 2 boys :oops: )

After xmas i am going to start to re-bond my 2 males (brothers) i am very nervous and worried! but im sure it will be fine!

:wave: Hi Jessica.... Eric and Ernie isn't it? How are they getting on?

Hello Luvabun

Eric and Ernie are doing really well at the moment (touches wood, finger, toes and eyes all crossed)

I am so pleased wth them, they are being good boys.
Eric stll nips Ernies bottom from time to time, but otherwise, they are great.
I don't thnk they'll ever be really "in Love". Not like some pairs on here, but they snuggle up together and groom each other.

I would love to see them running around the garden together, as they used to do, but that's still not an option. I may try again in the summer when it's too hot for them to be bothered to fight!!!

I will try and get some photos soon.

I do luv em!!!!:love::love::love:

Back