• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie and Treacle Playtime!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Got some gorgeous piccies of these two cuties!:love:

cookientreacle002.jpg

cookientreacle005.jpg
Cookie in the hay

cookientreacle009.jpg

cookientreacle013.jpg
Treacle :love:

cookientreacle018.jpg
nom nom hay

cookientreacle016.jpg
"whats in this tunnel?"

cookientreacle031.jpg
"i not a girl!"

cookientreacle022.jpg
"cuddles please mummy"

cookientreacle024.jpg

cookientreacle021.jpg
The two lovebirds playing!

These two are still looking for their forever home

u so know if i was allowed they would be straight in with dora and arhtur!!!! lol aww cookie looks so well these days so different to the bunny i collected!!!!! :)

u so know if i was allowed they would be straight in with dora and arhtur!!!! lol aww cookie looks so well these days so different to the bunny i collected!!!!! :)

you mean from this?

DSCF1717.jpg

DSCF1716.jpg

:D he doesnt even look the same, he looks so sad here!

i want someone to want them as much as we do lol!

oh bles shim and that picture deosnt show his bottem either!! bles him he is so happy now with his wife!!! :)

oh my it was horrible wasnt it, lol u and me sitting in my hallway picking at his caked bottom!!

poor guy!

He just looks so different, and his eyes too, i cant believe it was just the wood shavings!

oh my it was horrible wasnt it, lol u and me sitting in my hallway picking at his caked bottom!!

poor guy!

He just looks so different, and his eyes too, i cant believe it was just the wood shavings!

its amazing how tlc and love can change a bunny!!! :) i want him(and treacle so bad!) but tom really really put his foot down.. he isnt keen on coco at the moment who is a bit attatched to me and very possessive...coco bit him yesterday! plus if we get snowy back(hoping the advert in paper might work) il have a threeesome to bond.. as well as coco tthe foster..... lol

Back