• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Proud of my Boy

Toadie

Alpha Buck
I got paid last Friday, so thought 'right, time to start toilet training'. So, after (an expensive) trip to Wilsons, Frodo had a litter tray installed in his crate. He has been using it since! :shock: even when out :shock::love:
I did suggest to my H he must've been trained before he got to the pet shop, but H pointed out that we got him at twelve weeks old, and as we don't know how long he had been in there beforehand, he is too young to have been. I really expected a drawn out process!

I did suggest to my H he must've been trained before he got to the pet shop, but H pointed out that we got him at twelve weeks old, and as we don't know how long he had been in there beforehand, he is too young to have been. I really expected a drawn out process!

It's not out of the question. If his breeder used litter trays (it does make for easier cleaning out even in hutches) he might have learned from watching his mum. Kittens and puppies learn from a young age the same way. Or you just managed to put it in the spot he likes to use anyway so it suits you both.

ano av been so proud of honey recently(untill she peed on my bed this morning think it was excitment) shes using her litter box all the time now its fabby!:D

I feel ure proudness!!!:love:

how old is he?

not to ruin the celebrations, but if hes not sexually mature, he could loose those good habbits. :p
never the less, hes a smarty pants, thats for sureeee

Back