• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do i do? U/D got her! PICS!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
I rehomed a bun a while ago from a friend at work, they didnt want it anymore *sigh*

Anyways, she has been in touch today and asked if i able to take on a bun from her friend, as there daughter is allergic.

I was going to direct them to a rescue, but it would appear its a little rew :love: or so they say.

Im going to see them tomorrow and have a chat etc....

Last edited:
oh dear your almost a rescue :shock::shock:

what do you want to do... like i cant guess :lol::lol::lol:

Fate ?

It might even turn out to be a REW Nethie, then you WILL believe in fate.

Oh, and if it's called a girly name .... it's male ;)

Well im going over tomorrow to see them etc and obviously see what its like and go from there... :shock:

If its a REW nethie ... :love: :love:

Well i went over this morning :?

We think its a girl, but she is so frightened and skitty i havent been able to check.

She was kept in a small hutch and was fed Guinea pig food, as "she doesnt eat anything else" Her body condition is okay, and her nails are fine and she appears clean and healthy.

However since arriving it took her about an hour to come out of the carrier and since then she hasnt moved from the litter tray. I have offered her everything i can think of, but shes not moving and is showing no interest in anything. Ive given her various types of different hay but nothing is working. Now she had lived inside, then she was moved outside, i have her inside as she doesnt have much of a coat.

Any ideas?

By the way she is a REW netherland dwarf......:shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: It was your destiny :shock:

*goes off to polish crystal ball*

I honestly cant believe she is a rew and a nethie.

Any ideas on how to get her to eat? Or should i leave her be? She is just sat still in one place and hasnt moved. If you go near she just freezes. :(

I honestly cant believe she is a rew and a nethie.

Any ideas on how to get her to eat? Or should i leave her be? She is just sat still in one place and hasnt moved. If you go near she just freezes. :(

I'm no expert but I expect shes a bit frightened,I'd leave her for a while so she can settle in a bit.....is she staying then??:lol:

Ooooooooooo i have NO idea...Depends how my new arrivals settle etc and how particular bonding sessions go first.

See i have my head on this time :)

I'd put her in an enclosed area, even if its just a pet carrier for a few hours.
She is doing a 'frightened Rabbit freeze' by the sounds of things. A nice secure carrier with some food and water is all she needs at the moment :)

Back