• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been a busy bunny day/ Eddie pics added at last!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As well as collecting poor Fuzzy today http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=159216

Alison and Louise came to visit today with another very special bunny - Eddie, the cashmere lop with eye problems, rescued by kris at Starlights
Here he is http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=156378

He is such a wonderful bunny and we are very grateful that Alison and Kris let us give him a forever home. Hopefully he will become Summers new toybun as she has been alone since loosing Woody in August.

Eddie looks set to become a Daddy's boy as him and Steve are currently lying on the sofa together watching one man and his dog :? while getting all the nose rubs he wants. ( Eddie not Steve :lol: )

Last edited:
So pleased that you have got Eddie. He's a cutie pie and no mistake.

I am sure that I'm going to fall in love with Fuzzy too when I see the bunny face....:love:

:wave: Pleasure to meet you both :D And all your lovely buns and cats too :D

Here's Eddie on his journey, he was a very good boy and sat nicely on Lou's lap all the way...and he didn't wee once :)

14122008.jpg

Looking forward to seeing some pics of him settling in :)

Only just found out Eddie's come to you. That's fab news!! He's a gorgeous little bunster and will get all the care he needs plus a lovely wifey :D

Here's Eddie on his journey, he was a very good boy and sat nicely on Lou's lap all the way...and he didn't wee once :)

14122008.jpg

What a lovely photo, he's such a good boy :love:

He is happily exploring the lounge at the moment, he's really made himself at home :D

I wondered if Eddie was coming to you!! It sounds as though he's settling in very well already. :love::love:

Here are a couple of piccys of Eddie, he has been flopped all day :) His eyes are a bit wet in the photos as I had just bathed them. I don't think he even bothered to wake up while I did it :lol:

HPIM1410.jpg

HPIM1409.jpg

Awww bless his little sleepy head :love: I think he's so used to people prodding around his eyes he hardly seems to notice any more - he looks very content there, I hope he continues to settle down well :)

Eddie and Steve are cuddled up again on the sofa :roll: I don't get a look in :(

Good job Fuzzy still loves me despite his major hair cut :lol::love:

Last edited:
Eddie and Steve are cuddled up again on the sofa :roll: I don't get a look in :(

Awww I so miss the little guy, you don't realise how much you've got attached to their little characters until they aren't there any more :(

How are his eyes doing, are they still bad after his journey?

I didn't have to clean them at lunchtime today, but I am glad he is seeing the vet tomorrow as he sounds a bit snuffly in his nose still :? He is supose to be running around at the moment but has gone back into his cage and gone to sleep :lol: I think he likes his vetbed too much

This is from last night

On the sofa with Daddy :roll:

you can see a bit of gunk on the left side of his nose here :?
HPIM1419.jpg

HPIM1423.jpg

And just to prove he does run around sometimes

HPIM1436.jpg

Aww bless the lovely little treacle, thanks for the pics :D

I wonder if the nose gunk is related to that little lump then, he honestly wasn't nose-gunky previously :? Be good to see what your vet thinks and if a change in abx helps :)

14122008.jpg

Ive got a bun that likes to travel in a similar style!!!

DSC00366.jpg

How strange!!!!

:wave: I've just spoken to Liz (Hugo's-There), who is offline due to a delightful combination of bunny teeth + phone wire :) so I thought I'd do a little thread update.

Poor little Eddie has been quite poorly after his journey, it seems that while he is quite happy in himself, his little body hasn't coped too well with the stress :( He is fully dosed up on antibiotics and metacam so fingers crossed he starts to really improve in the next couple of days :) He has been enjoying lots of cuddles on the sofa but doesn't really want to run around much at the moment. It clearly wouldn't be wise to try and bond him at the moment so he will remain single for a little while longer - but at least he is now in his forever home and getting plenty of cuddles and interaction from his new mummy and daddy :)

Hopefully by the time Liz gets back online, he will be starting to feel much better and getting more active and cheeky again :)

Back