• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen and Page natural pellets online?

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
My car is broken and I am in desperate need of somewhere that will deliver!
Can't find anyone that will cover my area. I'm in Kent, nearish to Ashford.
Anyone know a place I can order it online?

My bunnies have always had excel, is Allen and page better, I pay £13 for 10kgs of excel, and I noticed A&P is so cheap and you get 20kg. Do you think I could change my bunnies to A&P? sorry so many ?

My bunnies have always had excel, is Allen and page better, I pay £13 for 10kgs of excel, and I noticed A&P is so cheap and you get 20kg. Do you think I could change my bunnies to A&P? sorry so many ?

I have used Excel for over a year... im just in the process of changing over to A&P :) Only thing is A&P has a short shelf life... so you'd need to use 20kg in around 3 months :) Theres no reason why you couldnt change, just do it gradually over 7-10 days :) xXx

Thanks for the reply, I think it would go out of date before I finished the bag, unless they do a smaller bag!

Back