• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The couples new pad

Its almost finished, we need to buy some more pink tiles for the bottom and then stick them down, but this is where Shauny and Annie are going to be living as a bonded couple. What do you think?.

SP_A0099.jpg

SP_A0101.jpg

SP_A0102.jpg

thats brilliant really do love it and ashamed snowdrops not got something so spectacular.

what size crae is that please thanks xx

I'm well impressed with the upper tier you've got there. I've got the 42" crate and the upper deck is provided by a couple of cardboard boxes :oops::oops:. What Rich has done looks great.

I'm well impressed with the upper tier you've got there. I've got the 42" crate and the upper deck is provided by a couple of cardboard boxes :oops::oops:. What Rich has done looks great.

My upper deck is an old TV stand :oops::oops::lol:

:shock: Omg thats fantastic!!!!! I wish i had someone who was able to do wood work like that. Are you going to coat the wood to protect it??

Where did you get those pink tiles for the floor :shock:

Rich has just gone red when hes read ur replies:oops::).

The tiles were a money saver, i looked down the lines of rubber flooring for the home (some lush shades and texture) but unfort would cost about £150+ just to do our cage- way too much.

We got the pink from b&q pack of 6= £2.45:shock::D, couldnt believe the price we only needed 3 packs.

And the black also from B&Q £7.00 for 6 (although we have had to give up on the black tiles cause rich said it makes the ramp like a slide- dam it!)

But we have just got some carpet that wr going to put on the ramp:).

Cant wait for it to be finished.

Wr staining the wood with cuprinol, wv got a blue shade.
x

Back