• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nemo had his stag do....HE STILL SINGLE ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
last night ....

just getting ready for the wedding service .... :? :? :? :?

gawd im cra :censored: :censored: ing myself .... :? :?:roll:

Last edited:
GOOD LUCK :wave::wave:

I'm just nipping on before the in-laws get here but will have my phone on if you need moral text support. :)

:no: nemo i hope you didn't get too tipsy on the carrot juice last night. you have to make a good impression. Flopsy is a mature lady and wants to be married to a propper gentleman.:)

Ohh any stag do pics? :D Hehe, least there were no other buns there to do a dirty stunt and tie him up somewhere.

Im sure they will be fine :D

Now Mr Nemo no more grumpyness. Be nice to Flopsey. I am looking forward to seeing your new pad too.

Rabswood

Nemo is still a single man .... :(...i am gutted ..

i would have carried it on but OH made me stop ...

there was no fighting just lots of humping ... flopsey is a tart ..:roll:...but flops was quite rough and they fell over a couple of times ...Nemo always lands funny and cant get back up ..

OH was scared he would hurt his back (he had a very bad injury when he was young and he sometimes has limited movement cos of this .. :()... so we stopped :(... i wanted to keep going but if Id insisted and he had got hurt OH would have blamed me ... Nemo is his bun .. :(

Poor Nemo. Better not to risk an injury. Aww I didn't know the little man couldn't get up if he fell over :(.

Never mind. When do we get to see photos of his new pad ????????

I'm desperate :lol:

Rabs

Back