• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting On on AOL

luvabun

Warren Veteran
What are your thoughts on this article?

http://kids.aol.co.uk/rabbiting-on/article/20081009063009990001?country=uk

Personally I think it makes some valid points (along with a few sweeping statements e.g. giving the impression that all rabbits are handlable if you spend time with them).

I don't feel that rabbits should be encouraged as childrens pets and hope that some of the points raised may put people off. But I do live on Planet Jill at times :oops:

As Rabbit Rehome is mentioned, I wonder if our Tamsin is involved?

All of my rabbits are handleable... bailey wasn't but is now, so its not necessarily a sweeping statement.
I do agree it has to be said carefully xxx

I thought by the title that this site was related to the rwa rabbiting on mag:oops::lol:

How you doing Jilly jetsetter rock hen;) :wave:

I thought by the title that this site was related to the rwa rabbiting on mag:oops::lol:

How you doing Jilly jetsetter rock hen;) :wave:

She's all bunnied up now Denny, no time for slurping vino with us over here anymore now she has the boys!:(

She's all bunnied up now Denny, no time for slurping vino with us over here anymore now she has the boys!:(

What:shock: she has boys:shock::shock: crikey, I know I have been out of the bunny world for a while but please tell me that the boys are bunny boys and that she is not in a threesome relationship:shock::lol:

Well, you are closer than me Helen so you have my permission to go around and slap her bunny butt from me;)

Back