• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit biting sweeping brush

holder

Alpha Buck
I had to laugh today, i didn't put the boys out today as it was pouring down & the wind was bad, its the first time i have cleaned them out while they are inside, well i took out their box & the litter box plus all the other things in there, & started sweeping all the paper they had ripped to pieces lol & the hay they had chucked all over, well pepe ran at the brush & started to bite it :lol: he then made a growling noise & started running around my feet & kept going for the brush. im sure he thought it was a life lol billyboy just sat watching him. I had a little dog that used to bite the brush & try to rag doll it, but never saw a rabbit do it :lol:

Lol all my bunnies do this !! Its crazy isn't it !!? I just give them the brush and it keeps them out of my way while I clean up :lol::lol::lol:

Edit - I alternate between broom & dustpan brush - whichever is not being attacked :lol::lol::lol:

mine always go for the brush too and sooty sits in the dustpan (I have a long handled one.....) I think he likes to be carried round in it.

Willow always does this and Bugsy and maizey used to drag the brush across the door way to try and trip people up when they come In the door

Alfie and Bubbles don't bite the broom, but they're always hanging round in front of it and sniffing/chinning the bristles. It makes it hard to sweep up without donking one of them in the face with the broom. :shock:

Back