• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They mean so much!

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
To some of you this may sound really sad...to others, you may feel the same.

My pets are my life! I would do ANYTHING for them, including giving up my own life.

I now work at a vets and I am so honoured that my life is surrounded by so many animals.

Sorry if that it really corny but it's true! :)

Hear hear!! I totally agree and it's not 'sad' for having a deep love for another life, be that animal or human. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! The people who are sad are those who think only of themselves. Give me my dogs and my bunnies over the majority of people any day. And I'd lay down my life for them too - they mean everything to me.

i am half and half i think that you cna love them 2 much i love my pets they have helped me through so much they hold a huge pice of my hart and i do love them

but i woudlent give up my life for them and i wouldent say sell evrything just to be able to keep them ect

i think you cna love naimals but i do think soem people go way way overboard spending there money only on there animal ect but thats my opinion and im sticking to it :wave:

Back