• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Natural products. ORDER ARRIVED PHOTO

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Any good online stores for willow rings, baskets etc have tried Bunny Bazarr, Bunny Mail and Bunny Basics which have now all merged into the same store.

Preferably looking for one with free postage over a certain spend. I was spending over £30 on an order on the above site but as postage was £5 I decided not to go ahead.

Rabswood

Last edited:
Have ordered some stuff from the chinchilla site although the Hay Experts did seem to have better postage rates but didn't have the straw plaits that I wanted. It's such a pity you can't get everything from one site. There's stuff on Bunny Bazaar that the Hay Experts don't have and stuff on the Chunchilla site the the othe 2 dont have etc but to use all 3 sites would cost £15 in postage :evil::(

Rabswood

Why not ask T.H.E, they are excellent so might be able to source them for you :wave:

Well my order arrived. Believe it or not ther is over £30's worth of order there!

Latestorderdec08.jpg

Rabswood

£30 its so easily done :lol: ooh I like the look of the hay/wicker ropey things I might have to make a little order! Although I should be supervised, as my little orders become big very quickly!

Those meadow hay cookies are great! You can get them in P@H for about £3 I think. My buns love throwing them about and chomping on them!

£30 its so easily done :lol: ooh I like the look of the hay/wicker ropey things I might have to make a little order! Although I should be supervised, as my little orders become big very quickly!

Straw plaits - yes these go down really well with the buns. I find it's quite hard to get hold of them though, not many places sell them.

Rabs

Those meadow hay cookies are great! You can get them in P@H for about £3 I think. My buns love throwing them about and chomping on them!

I haven't seen them in the P@H near me or at Jolley's which is another big pet store selling the Naturals range. I hope I can find them in store because if the buns take to them I think they are a good idea.

Rabs

Back