• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone ever bought hay from here

My only thoughts looking at the photo is that it looks like it's chopped hay (which is sometimes leftovers) and I don't feed short hay to mine as it's no real challenge to them to eat and they turn their nose up at it.

Would be good to hear what it's like when it arrives so that I can recommend it to people adopting locally. :D

the guy assures me its not waste, or small pieces... also checking his feedback hes v good x

Excellent, then I'd love to know what you think because people always ask me where to buy and I only have the normal recommendations - The Hay Experts, Dust Free etc etc.:D

I buy a whole bale for £2.80 its excellent quailty i dont know how you lot afford to feed such expensive stuff:lol:

Let us know what the hay is like, and if it is stalky or soft etc.. I could get a whole bale near out vet's, but I don't know where to store it, and when I tried a small bag of it, it was full of thistles. I had to wear gloves to get it out of the bag.

Let us know what the hay is like, and if it is stalky or soft etc.. I could get a whole bale near out vet's, but I don't know where to store it, and when I tried a small bag of it, it was full of thistles. I had to wear gloves to get it out of the bag.

Ill let you know gisela x

Back