• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion Says...

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
"Thank you for all the vibes...look I can eat by myself now!":D

Dandelion.jpg

For those who don't know ..Dandelions sad story is here
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=158205&highlight=dandelion

She is still wobbly and has a long way to go..but at least with her appetitie normal she has a good chance

Yay! Well done Dandelion:love::D:wave: (& Auntie Jill)
You're a real cutie!
Are you a binkying bun yet?:lol: Those veggies look really tasty.....

Last edited:
Yay! Well done Dandelion :D:wave: (& Auntie Jill)

Are you a binkying bun yet?:lol: Those veggies look really tasty.....
I doubt she'll be binkying for as very long time ..the pics make her look better than she is..she is still very underweight and her back left side is very wasted..she wobbles and falls sometimes:cry:
but..she is still here and eating very well now..so fingers crossed she keep improving

Oh Jill I missed the previous thread on Dandelion - I'm so glad she is improving - long it may continue.

The :censored: vet that initially saw her wants shooting - if they don't know how to treat rabbits then don't take them on as patients. What a :censored: :censored: they are!!

Dandelion's markings are beautiful by the way - she is sooooooo pretty! :love::love::love:

Glad she's doing so well.

Sending more vibes

She is absolutely stunning - it's nice to put a face to the name, and it's not a face I'm going to forget she is one of the prettiest bunnies I've ever seen :love::love::love:

Dandelion has decided she will now eat porridge with mashed banana in..so really pleased as I always use this for buns needed to gain weight:D

Well done Jill, and well done Dandelion :D:D she is a gorgeous girly, I'm so glad you were able to take her in and help her :D

I'm pleased she's making progress.
vibes being sent for a speedy recovery.
xxxx

PS She's a very pretty girlie:love:

Well done Dandelion!:):wave:

Dill & Willow send vibes & bunny kisses for you (and Dill says that porridge with banana sounds tasty! nom nom)

Back