• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunnies - Bunny & Piggie Bikkies -Now Finished

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
This is now finished - total raised to be announced.....

To raise some much needed funds for Honey bunnies bills, I've offered to sell some bunny biscuits for the next month, but if it proves popular I'll keep going.....

The Biscuits are all home made by me with fresh organic fair trade ingredients.. tested and loved by all my bunnies - even my fussy 2 :lol:

As a base all biscuits have Oats Water and SS pellets, you can then choose from the following flavors

Raspberry & Mint
Carrot & Parsley
Strawberry & Banana
All flavors can be made singly (i.e just carrot) or in any combination of the above - I am also happy to try with requested flavors.

Once baked they can be soaked in water to make it softer for those bunnies who happen to have no front teeth.
I can do low fat ones for overweight bunnies leaving out the oats, and using Excel Lite and smaller amounts of fresh ingredients.

Cost
£2.50 for 12 of the same type
£3 for 6 of one type and 6 of another
£4 for 4 of each
£4 for a requested flavor not listed above (i.e broccoli)
(All but the cost of postage will go to Honey bunnies)

Biscuits can be paid by cheque or cash sellotaped between to bits of card and will be sent out once the money is received.
Please PM me for more information or to place an order.
These also make great bunny gifts to bunny friends ;)

Lastly if your buns like them, please do order some more - not only do your bunnies get some fab treats that you know EXACTLY what is in them, but you are also helping all the poor honey bunnies who don't yet have a mummy to buy them bunny bikkies.

Note - Remember these are treats, and I would recommend no more than 1 per bunny each day

UPDATE - These biscuits are now available in a g'pig version - everything is exactly the same, except instead of SS pellets they will be made with Excel g'pig pellets - Same rules/prices apply - please specify if you want piggie, or bunny biscuits!

Last edited:
ohhhh what a fab idea! TeddyPatches deserves a treat! Could I order 6 Carrot and parsley and 6 Strawberry and banana please? Where do I send the money?

Thank you so much for this Kirsty:D
The biscuits sound scrummy

We so need the funds as our vet bill this week alone stands at
£435:shock:

:wave: I'm posting you a cheque for £10 - 4 x 12

One of each of the flavours listed plus one extra (whatever is available!)

Let me know who to make the cheque out to and I'll get it in the post.

Yum yum .... I'm looking forward to the strawberry and banana - I mean the buns are :lol::lol::lol:

Ooooh, what a fab idea. :) Out of interest, roughly how long will they keep for?

Ooooh, what a fab idea. :) Out of interest, roughly how long will they keep for?

I have never kept mine longer then 2-3 weeks as they are normally all eaten up by then, after that I honestly can't say, but as they are biscuits and baked I can only think they may go a bit soft....

:wave: I'm posting you a cheque for £10 - 4 x 12

One of each of the flavours listed plus one extra (whatever is available!)

Let me know who to make the cheque out to and I'll get it in the post.

Yum yum .... I'm looking forward to the strawberry and banana - I mean the buns are :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww thats one biscuit for each of your bunnies for 12 days :love:

On the first day of christmas my mummy gave to me, a raspberry and mint cookie.... on the second day of christmas my mummy gave to me, a carrot and parsley cookie.... :lol:

I have never kept mine longer then 2-3 weeks as they are normally all eaten up by then, after that I honestly can't say, but as they are biscuits and baked I can only think they may go a bit soft....

Thank you. :) I didn't want to get too many and waste them..... or end up eating them myself. :lol::lol: I will PM you for your details. ;)

Oh... I'd like to buy some please.

"6 of one type and 6 of another" - surprise me with flavours (anything but raspberrry!).

Thanks

Hannah :)

ive pmd ill have 12 of any kind lol ill send the cheque off for £3 today( dsorry i wrote £6 on email i read it wrong.) So ill have 12 of any kind:D

I have been asked if these are suitable for g'pigs - These biscuits have been made with ground up rabbit pellets, so I don't think they are suitable for piggies. However I can do the same recipies just with g'pig pellets, to make them suitable for g'pigs, so if you would like biscuits especially for your piggies, please let me know, and I cane make then up, at the same prices.

Wow I am amazed, I have had orders for over 100 biscuits already!! For everyone who has already ordered, and are sending out the money today/tomorrow I will start baking on Sunday.. ready to send out on Monday.

Awwww thats one biscuit for each of your bunnies for 12 days :love:

On the first day of christmas my mummy gave to me, a raspberry and mint cookie.... on the second day of christmas my mummy gave to me, a carrot and parsley cookie.... :lol:

I don't think I'll dare face them on day 13 in that case :shock: Roo is very excited already.

Tinks: They sound a lot more use than two turtle doves :roll::lol::lol:

How much will it cost for you to send them out, as i want some but would like to pay for the cost of the postage.

It really depends how many you order, when I've sent then as gifts I've paid anything from 50p - £1 I can let you know how much these are costing when I post out the first lot.

A Great Big Thank you to all who have ordered these lovely bikkies:D

and an extra thank you to the person who has donated extra money...you know who you are!..much appreciated thank you very much:D

Back