PDA

View Full Version : Honeybunnies - Bunny & Piggie Bikkies -Now Finished

Chipmunk_K
11-12-2008, 07:02 PM
This is now finished - total raised to be announced.....

To raise some much needed funds for Honey bunnies bills, I've offered to sell some bunny biscuits for the next month, but if it proves popular I'll keep going.....

The Biscuits are all home made by me with fresh organic fair trade ingredients.. tested and loved by all my bunnies - even my fussy 2 :lol:

As a base all biscuits have Oats Water and SS pellets, you can then choose from the following flavors

Raspberry & Mint
Carrot & Parsley
Strawberry & Banana
All flavors can be made singly (i.e just carrot) or in any combination of the above - I am also happy to try with requested flavors.

Once baked they can be soaked in water to make it softer for those bunnies who happen to have no front teeth.
I can do low fat ones for overweight bunnies leaving out the oats, and using Excel Lite and smaller amounts of fresh ingredients.

Cost
2.50 for 12 of the same type
3 for 6 of one type and 6 of another
4 for 4 of each
4 for a requested flavor not listed above (i.e broccoli)
(All but the cost of postage will go to Honey bunnies)

Biscuits can be paid by cheque or cash sellotaped between to bits of card and will be sent out once the money is received.
Please PM me for more information or to place an order.
These also make great bunny gifts to bunny friends ;)

Lastly if your buns like them, please do order some more - not only do your bunnies get some fab treats that you know EXACTLY what is in them, but you are also helping all the poor honey bunnies who don't yet have a mummy to buy them bunny bikkies.

Note - Remember these are treats, and I would recommend no more than 1 per bunny each day

UPDATE - These biscuits are now available in a g'pig version - everything is exactly the same, except instead of SS pellets they will be made with Excel g'pig pellets - Same rules/prices apply - please specify if you want piggie, or bunny biscuits!

TeddyPatches
11-12-2008, 07:28 PM
ohhhh what a fab idea! TeddyPatches deserves a treat! Could I order 6 Carrot and parsley and 6 Strawberry and banana please? Where do I send the money?

honeybunny
11-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Thank you so much for this Kirsty:D
The biscuits sound scrummy

We so need the funds as our vet bill this week alone stands at
435:shock:

tickles
11-12-2008, 07:33 PM
these sound yummy will order some x

Bunny Buddy
11-12-2008, 07:39 PM
:wave: I'm posting you a cheque for 10 - 4 x 12

One of each of the flavours listed plus one extra (whatever is available!)

Let me know who to make the cheque out to and I'll get it in the post.

Yum yum .... I'm looking forward to the strawberry and banana - I mean the buns are :lol::lol::lol:

KarenM
11-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Ooooh, what a fab idea. :) Out of interest, roughly how long will they keep for?

Chipmunk_K
11-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Ooooh, what a fab idea. :) Out of interest, roughly how long will they keep for?

I have never kept mine longer then 2-3 weeks as they are normally all eaten up by then, after that I honestly can't say, but as they are biscuits and baked I can only think they may go a bit soft....

Chipmunk_K
12-12-2008, 12:57 AM
:wave: I'm posting you a cheque for 10 - 4 x 12

One of each of the flavours listed plus one extra (whatever is available!)

Let me know who to make the cheque out to and I'll get it in the post.

Yum yum .... I'm looking forward to the strawberry and banana - I mean the buns are :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww thats one biscuit for each of your bunnies for 12 days :love:

On the first day of christmas my mummy gave to me, a raspberry and mint cookie.... on the second day of christmas my mummy gave to me, a carrot and parsley cookie.... :lol:

KarenM
12-12-2008, 06:39 AM
I have never kept mine longer then 2-3 weeks as they are normally all eaten up by then, after that I honestly can't say, but as they are biscuits and baked I can only think they may go a bit soft....

Thank you. :) I didn't want to get too many and waste them..... or end up eating them myself. :lol::lol: I will PM you for your details. ;)

Willow_Warren
12-12-2008, 09:36 AM
Oh... I'd like to buy some please.

"6 of one type and 6 of another" - surprise me with flavours (anything but raspberrry!).

Thanks

Hannah :)

louise1
12-12-2008, 09:50 AM
ive pmd ill have 12 of any kind lol ill send the cheque off for 3 today( dsorry i wrote 6 on email i read it wrong.) So ill have 12 of any kind:D

Chipmunk_K
12-12-2008, 11:21 AM
I have been asked if these are suitable for g'pigs - These biscuits have been made with ground up rabbit pellets, so I don't think they are suitable for piggies. However I can do the same recipies just with g'pig pellets, to make them suitable for g'pigs, so if you would like biscuits especially for your piggies, please let me know, and I cane make then up, at the same prices.

tickles
12-12-2008, 11:36 AM
yepiiieeeeeee have placed order x

Chipmunk_K
12-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Wow I am amazed, I have had orders for over 100 biscuits already!! For everyone who has already ordered, and are sending out the money today/tomorrow I will start baking on Sunday.. ready to send out on Monday.

Bunny Buddy
12-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Awwww thats one biscuit for each of your bunnies for 12 days :love:

On the first day of christmas my mummy gave to me, a raspberry and mint cookie.... on the second day of christmas my mummy gave to me, a carrot and parsley cookie.... :lol:

I don't think I'll dare face them on day 13 in that case :shock: Roo is very excited already.

Tinks: They sound a lot more use than two turtle doves :roll::lol::lol:

holder
12-12-2008, 05:39 PM
How much will it cost for you to send them out, as i want some but would like to pay for the cost of the postage.

Chipmunk_K
12-12-2008, 07:48 PM
It really depends how many you order, when I've sent then as gifts I've paid anything from 50p - 1 I can let you know how much these are costing when I post out the first lot.

honeybunny
13-12-2008, 10:29 AM
A Great Big Thank you to all who have ordered these lovely bikkies:D

and an extra thank you to the person who has donated extra money...you know who you are!..much appreciated thank you very much:D

louise1
13-12-2008, 10:31 AM
cant wait to get mine mmmmmmmmmmmm:lol:

Chipmunk_K
13-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi Alison I got your money today :wave: Thank you!!

Sparkle x
13-12-2008, 10:16 PM
I want to order some.

I'd like "3 - 6 of one type 6 of another" - Carrot & Parsley, Strawberry & Bananna for the Buns.

And then "2.50 of Carrot & Parsley type" for piggies!!!

Hope that makes sense!!!?

Minimallow
13-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Could i please have the 6 of one kind and 6 of another please. Raspberry and Mint and Carrot and Parsley :D

Chipmunk_K
13-12-2008, 11:42 PM
No problem have Pm'd

honeybunny
13-12-2008, 11:43 PM
kirsty I would remove your address from open forum..just pm people.
you never know which nutcases read the forum!:D

edited to say
goodness that went away quickly:shock::D

Chipmunk_K
13-12-2008, 11:45 PM
kirsty I would remove your address from open forum..just pm people.
you never know which nutcases read the forum!:D

edited to say
goodness that went away quickly:shock::D

I thought I had Pm'd :lol: then saw it was a reply so quickly changed it :lol:

It's late I get confused :lol:

Chipmunk_K
14-12-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm almost done baking nearly 500 biscuits :shock:

TeddyPatches
14-12-2008, 04:44 PM
yey TeddyPatches is all excited! :)

jenny s
14-12-2008, 04:51 PM
do you think they would be ok for my two bunnies as they are only 10 weeks old??

Kermit
14-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Do you have any of these still available?
I would like some if so.
Also, would you accept paypal? I will pay extra to cover the paypal fees?
Thanks

Chipmunk_K
15-12-2008, 05:26 PM
I have just sent out 5 Packages today - One to Alison (bunny buddy) One to Lauren (Teddy Patches) One to Tina (Tickles) and then 2 to 2 people who are not on RU that I know of!! I will keep sending out as money is received!!

Chipmunk_K
15-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Do you have any of these still available?
I would like some if so.
Also, would you accept paypal? I will pay extra to cover the paypal fees?
Thanks

Yes plenty still available! Let me know what you would like to order, and I'll pm you the details!

Chipmunk_K
15-12-2008, 05:29 PM
do you think they would be ok for my two bunnies as they are only 10 weeks old??

If you have started them on veggies, then they will be fine as a treat to give to them, but if you haven't given them veggies yet then I wouldn't recommend them just yet! :D

jenny s
15-12-2008, 11:20 PM
thanks for the reply. i havent started them on veggies so will give them a miss this time but will have some in the future if you are still doing them :D

Bunnytod
16-12-2008, 01:45 AM
Can i have 12 cookies please, my lot are greedy bunnies so anything will do lol

Chipmunk_K
16-12-2008, 12:19 PM
Sending out two more packages today, One to Karen, and one to Kirsty!

KarenM
16-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Yaay, can't wait. Ooops, I mean Alfie and Bubbles can't wait. :oops::lol:

louise1
16-12-2008, 01:23 PM
Did u get my cheque o.k? Sent it through work and post is terible in work!

Chipmunk_K
16-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Did u get my cheque o.k? Sent it through work and post is terible in work!

No, I'm sorry I haven't received yours yet, will look out for it tomorrow!!
I have your order ready so as soon as it comes I will pop it in the post for you :D

Chipmunk_K
16-12-2008, 02:49 PM
I have lots of piggie biscuits that I baked yesterday, with no homes to go to, if anyone is interested in piggie bikkies!

Jessica Rabbit
16-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Hello
Are you still selling these?

Chipmunk_K
16-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Yes, I have pm'd you about 4 of each!

Bunny Buddy
16-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Auntie Kirsty

Thank you for making and sending the lovely biscuits. Mummy gave me one this morning and one to my husbun Rooo. My biscuit smelled so nice that I ran round in circles for ages to take it to a safe place to eat. When I'd eaten it all up I ran over to Rooo and snatched his biscuit, it was a different flavour to the one I had and it was equally scrummy. Rudy Roo let me eat his biscuit but he did pinch a little bit back.

We're getting another one each tomorrow :love::love:

Noserubs
Tinky

Chipmunk_K
16-12-2008, 06:38 PM
Auntie Kirsty

Thank you for making and sending the lovely biscuits. Mummy gave me one this morning and one to my husbun Rooo. My biscuit smelled so nice that I ran round in circles for ages to take it to a safe place to eat. When I'd eaten it all up I ran over to Rooo and snatched his biscuit, it was a different flavour to the one I had and it was equally scrummy. Rudy Roo let me eat his biscuit but he did pinch a little bit back.

We're getting another one each tomorrow :love::love:

Noserubs
Tinky

Awwwwwww tinks I am so glad you got your biscuit and enjoyed it - You're very lucky you any biscuits at all as Ivy kept trying to steal them as I wrapped them up (I had to pull a few out his mouth - they got put in his treat jar for later) But tinkerbell you are a big girl now, and you have a husband, you need to learn to share and be fair!! 1 biscuit each!!

Love always
Your Auntie Kirsty xx

Clairabow
17-12-2008, 12:43 AM
i would love to order some rabbit biscuits if possible. i can send a cheque if you can give me details. I would like 4 of each please.

TeddyPatches
17-12-2008, 08:16 AM
:( Mine haven't arrived yet, hopefully they'll come today :) I want to take one to my mums on friday to give to Floppy her rabbit ... not fair if Teddy gets them all! :)

angeleyes
17-12-2008, 08:35 AM
Oooo why didn't i see this before?!

I would like to order 12 Carrot & Parsley
6 Raspberry & Mint & 6 Strawberry & Banana
and 4 of each with excel light for the fat fluffs please :D :D :D

Can i possibly send paypal so i can hopefully receive them before xmas as it will take ages to send a cheque, i will cover all costs.

Many thanks
Katie xx

KarenM
17-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Mine have just arrived, thank you so much Kirsty. :love::love: Alfie and Bubbles have just had a strawberry and banana bikkie each and they went down very well.

I'm actually completely stunned because it's the first time Bubbles has managed to finish any food off before Alfie :shock: so (because Alfie's a bit of a fatty :oops:) I broke a little piece off Alfie's bikkie to give to Bubbles.

Btw, my post lady had a giggle at your 'thank you mr postman' on the front of the package. :lol::lol::lol:

Rose
17-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Oooh only just seen this

Could i have 4 of each please :D

Will you accept PayPal :wave:

tickles
17-12-2008, 12:18 PM
recieved my biccies this morning THANK YOU xx :wave:

TeddyPatches
17-12-2008, 06:42 PM
TeddyPatches says:

Thankoo so much Kirsty! Mummy came home late tonight n i was sad but then she was russling somefing, she called me and when i got there i got a yum yum! Mummy said it was stawbee n anana n it was really yummy, I ate it straight up n all the crumbs! Mummy says if i'm good i can have a cawwot n parswee another day, i'm always a good boy so i'm going to get lots of bikkies yumyum :) Thankoo Kirsty n hunbuns!

louise1
17-12-2008, 06:48 PM
i cant wait to get mine!!!!! has my cheque arrived yet??:( im worried about it now lol

Chipmunk_K
18-12-2008, 01:10 AM
No I'm afraid it still hasn't arrived :? I'm concerned too, I feel really bad about it, I got 3 today, Rachel, Nicola & Hannah...but none from you :? Do you want to cancel it and try paypal? I'm not sure what to suggest, My post comes around 10/11, so I'll let you know if there is anything in the morning!!

i cant wait to get mine!!!!! has my cheque arrived yet??:( im worried about it now lol

Chipmunk_K
18-12-2008, 01:14 AM
Oooo why didn't i see this before?!

I would like to order 12 Carrot & Parsley
6 Raspberry & Mint & 6 Strawberry & Banana
and 4 of each with excel light for the fat fluffs please :D :D :D

Can i possibly send paypal so i can hopefully receive them before xmas as it will take ages to send a cheque, i will cover all costs.

Many thanks
Katie xx

Have pm'd you, sorry for the later reply :oops:

Chipmunk_K
18-12-2008, 01:17 AM
Oooh only just seen this

Could i have 4 of each please :D

Will you accept PayPal :wave:

Have pm'd you!

Chipmunk_K
18-12-2008, 11:47 AM

Guess what?!!

Yep I got your cheque today!!!!!!

Rose
18-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Ive have pm'd you :wave:

Chipmunk_K
18-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Ive have pm'd you :wave:

I got your pm's I'll let you know when the money comes through!

Emm-Jane76
18-12-2008, 01:04 PM
I've pm'd you!

Chipmunk_K
18-12-2008, 03:07 PM
I've pm'd you!

received!

Chipmunk_K
18-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Sent out 4 packages today - Hannah, Louise, Nicola and Rachel, Though I was quite late getting to the post office, and the post man was already picking up the mail, so I'm not sure if I made it in time or if it will end up going in the morning!!

angeleyes
18-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Can't wait to get mine, hope you got the money ok :D

Sparkle x
18-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Thanks for bringing mine with you Yesterday!!

The Buns loved them! Nearly bit my finger off!

The Piggies had a nibble, but there always fussy! :roll:

:D :D

Chipmunk_K
19-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Jo and Helen I got your cheques today, but I have run out of raspberry and mint so I will bake some more at the weekend and post them out on Monday!!

I sent out biscuits to Katie, Teresa and Becky today!

louise1
19-12-2008, 04:19 PM
did u get my postcode on time? sorry i wasnt on the comp till about half 5 x

Rose
19-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Did you get my payment ok? :)

angeleyes
19-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Jo and Helen I got your cheques today, but I have run out of raspberry and mint so I will bake some more at the weekend and post them out on Monday!!

I sent out biscuits to Katie, Teresa and Becky today!

Whoop whoop thanks so much :D

Chipmunk_K
19-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Did you get my payment ok? :)

:wave: Yes I have - It never came through to my email, so I wasn't sure, but I have found it in my paypal list! I will post biscuits on Monday!!

Rose
20-12-2008, 08:59 AM
:wave: Yes I have - It never came through to my email, so I wasn't sure, but I have found it in my paypal list! I will post biscuits on Monday!!

Thank you, cant wait to receive them :D

Chipmunk_K
21-12-2008, 06:35 PM
I have 5 packages all labeled and ready to post tomorrow!!!

They are for... Helen, Jo, Rose, Emma-Jane, and Emily!

Once they are out I am all up to date unless I get some more cheques in the post tomorrow :lol:

angeleyes
21-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Recieved mine yesterday thanks they love them :D

TeddyPatches
21-12-2008, 08:38 PM
What are your bunny's favourite flavours? I got TeddyPatches the strawberry and banana and the carrot and parsley ones. He eats both but bites my hand off for the strawberry and banana! Blink an they're gone! Will definitely be ordering some more

~ Cat ~
21-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Is it too late for some of these????

Chipmunk_K
22-12-2008, 12:18 AM
What are your bunny's favourite flavours? I got TeddyPatches the strawberry and banana and the carrot and parsley ones. He eats both but bites my hand off for the strawberry and banana! Blink an they're gone! Will definitely be ordering some more

Ivy's favorite are the carrot and parsley if I give him a choice, but he loves them all!!

Chipmunk_K
22-12-2008, 12:19 AM
Is it too late for some of these????

Nope it's not too late at all!! Let me know what you want, and I can pm you the details!

Willow_Warren
22-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Just wanted to come and say that my biscuite arrived, the bunnies had their first taste of them on Saturday - and well... they seems to absolutly love them :D

Thanks

H

Chipmunk_K
22-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Just wanted to come and say that my biscuite arrived, the bunnies had their first taste of them on Saturday - and well... they seems to absolutly love them :D

Thanks

H

I'm so glad they did :D

I'm really pleased that everyone's bunnies have enjoyed their biscuits so much :love:

Rose
22-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Do you know how much you have raised so far? :D

TeddyPatches
22-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Aww Ivy looks a lot like TeddyPatches!

Chipmunk_K
22-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Do you know how much you have raised so far? :D

Round about 150, But I'd love to make 200 - so if people are reading get buying coz I have loads of piggie biscuits, low fat biscuits, but I'm all out of carrot and parsley, loads of raspberry and mint, a few strawberry and banana, a few just raspberryand a few just strawberry all are made up already, it would be nice to send them on!! :D

tickles
22-12-2008, 04:47 PM
would the rats be able to have them out of curisoty ?

Chipmunk_K
22-12-2008, 05:33 PM
would the rats be able to have them out of curisoty ?

Honestly I have no idea - all that is in them is SS rabbit pellets, Oats, Water, and whatever flavor you had - I have no idea if rats can eat the rabbit pellets, or if they can eats oats....

holder
22-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Thank you thank you & thank you lol i got mine today & Pepe & Billyboy both send you nose rubs :lol:
Going to give me sister some later & you put a smile on my postman face :D
Teresa xx

George&dillon
22-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Oooo can have some please ;) if so can we have the 4 of each ;) i've just asked for some recipes but anything to save me from burning the kitchen down and to help the bunnys ;) if you can pm your details ;)

louise1
22-12-2008, 09:59 PM
hope i get mine 2moro!!!:love::love:

Chipmunk_K
22-12-2008, 11:25 PM
hope i get mine 2moro!!!:love::love:

Have they still not come?! Gosh It must seriously be because of the border, moving from england to scotland?!!! Thats the only reason as to why the cheque took so long, and now the biscuits are taking so long!! Typical!!

Chipmunk_K
22-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Just a side note to anyone who has sent money, which hasn't got to me yet - I won't be baking anymore until Saturday (too much Christmas baking going on now) So any money received between now and Monday won't have their biscuits sent out until Monday :D I hope that's okay with everyone!!

louise1
23-12-2008, 08:20 AM
Have they still not come?! Gosh It must seriously be because of the border, moving from england to scotland?!!! Thats the only reason as to why the cheque took so long, and now the biscuits are taking so long!! Typical!!

Probably ... that and the xmas post lol:lol: god damn santa! lol

weepeep50
23-12-2008, 11:28 AM
:wave:A wee message from Dexy, Bonnie, Scamp, Hazel and Mindy.

Thank you for our bikkies Aunty Kirsty. Mummy gave us a Carrot and Parsley one this morning and it was absolutely delicious. We cannot wait to taste a strawberry and banana and a raspberry and mint they sound yummy. We hope you are going to make more, so mummy can save her pennies and get us loads more. Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum. :):):):):)

Rose
23-12-2008, 12:29 PM
Thank you so much, i got them today.

I gave Molly and Jack a mint and raspberry one. Molly grunted at me so she liked it and Jack had a nibble and seems to like them, jack is a right fuss pot normally. :D

Cuddles and licks for auntie kirsty from Molly and Jack :love:

HS
24-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks very much - they arrived this morning (beautifully packaged I might add!)
Verdict is the strawberry and banana are very yummy, but the boys will have to wait until tomorrow to try a different flavour!

louise1
24-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Honey wud like 2 say thank u very much for her lovely biscuits!:love:

Chipmunk_K
26-12-2008, 06:47 PM
yay so glad you got them!!!

Chipmunk_K
26-12-2008, 06:51 PM
I was wondering how well peoples biscuits have kept??
I still have some from the first batch (3 weeks ago), that are fine, and Ivy is still eating them, but I got a message from someone who's biscuits had gone moldy before she even got them - I have never known this to happen, and I'm gutted about it, all I can think was I must of been in a hurry and haddn't baked them dry :shock: I have no idea what else could of happened unless they got wet!
So I just wanted to see if anyone else has had any problems, and ask you all to keep an eye on your biscuits.

louise1
26-12-2008, 06:54 PM
only got mine xmas eve but honey loves them and really enjoyed ripping them open aswell lol (she likes ripping brown paper) guineas also liked them theyve tried banana ones yesterday and basil ones on xmas even i think lol:wave:

TeddyPatches
27-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Mine are still fine, I have a tin which I keep Teddy's treats in and he still has a few left and they look absolutely fine :)

angeleyes
02-01-2009, 10:41 PM
We have a couple left and they are still fine :D

KarenM
03-01-2009, 08:08 AM
I've still got quite a few of mine left & they're still fine. :) I haven't even put them into an airtight box/bag which I would normally, :oops: they're still wrapped in the brown paper they came in.

Chipmunk_K
04-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Right, tomorrow I am sending out packages to Lauren (teddy patches) Claire (clairebow) Gorgina (george&dillon) and Jaye (jessicarabbit) - then I am done and finished!

Is there anyone else who has sent money but not yet heard from me about when your biscuits will be sent?! If so please contact me asap

If you have not sent any money but were planning to, then it is now too late - I have finished, and will announce the total raised when I am sure everyone has had their biscuits that they have paid for!!

George&dillon
06-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Got mine today thank you, they look good enuff for us to eat never mind floppy :lol::lol: thanks again ;)