• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mopsey has uterine cancer

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
mopsey is a little minilop 8 years old who was being permanently fostered by one of my friends, at the beginning of the week she started to bleed when going to the toilet:cry::cry: my vets saw her and put her on antibiotics, I kept saying my fear is she,s got uterine cancer because she wasnt neutered, today I saw a different vet and he said that they would do xrays to find out what was going on:? they,ve had to emergency spey her because I was correct and the poor little mite had tumours in her uterus, tonight she is in a bad way and is having to stay at the vets, if only they,d of listened to me in the first place:roll:
mopsey needs some get well vibes, I really hope she finds the strength to come through this:cry::cry::cry::cry:

thats sad :( im guessing she hadnt been with you long. i hope that things get sorted asap. i also wish you the best of luck in finding a new vets if these dont take your concerns to heart, any female at any age (as you are aware) should be neutered asap to prevent this even if older. its a shame some vets think older bunnys age means they wont get it they are just as at risk if not more so .(just re read that and it sounds like im going at you im not i just mean i wish your vet would take things seriously for you and buns. sending hugs and vibes.hope she pulls through x

Back