• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do I look..why why why...

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
I went to the petshop today to decide what to get Boris for Christmas,and couldn't resist having a look at the animals. When I went there a couple of weeks ago they had the most beautiful female rabbit,I could barely take my eyes off her and was ever so tempted to call my mum at once and beg her to let me go and get her,but I left,thinking somebody probably would buy her soon,hopefully someone who knew a lot about rabbits and had owned them before. But she is still there! :shock: :( And I just can't seem to get her off my mind. I want her so badly. I haven't asked mum yet but I know she'll say no :( Which makes me kind of depressed to be honest.
Arrrrgh! What to do?

I have the same problem. I would really love to keep a bunny or two with me at uni. But as i have 5 at home my mum won't let me. I guess its fair enough but it doesn't stop me from wanting. My mum says i have to wait until the other have passed away before she'll ever think about getting more. Though we have a bad habit of aquiring them without meaning to :D
Helen xx

remember if they are in a pet shop you dont know their back ground and if you genuinly want o help another bunny get a rescue its hard to do it but you will only keep falling in love....try and place some leaflets in the shop on rabbit care to help new owners get an idea of what is invovlved! :)

I went to the petshop today to decide what to get Boris for Christmas,and couldn't resist having a look at the animals. When I went there a couple of weeks ago they had the most beautiful female rabbit,I could barely take my eyes off her and was ever so tempted to call my mum at once and beg her to let me go and get her,but I left,thinking somebody probably would buy her soon,hopefully someone who knew a lot about rabbits and had owned them before. But she is still there! :shock: :( And I just can't seem to get her off my mind. I want her so badly. I haven't asked mum yet but I know she'll say no :( Which makes me kind of depressed to be honest.
Arrrrgh! What to do?

awwwwww hugs to you!!! must be hard i think tis up to you at leats if you ask your mum and she says no you will know you tired :wave:

Hello:wave::wave:
Anyone who read my recent thread

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=157538

will know that I too went through all the turmoil you must be going through.:cry::cry::cry:
I decided against getting the rabbit concerned for many reasons, but one of the reasons was that she would have to be indoors until the spring, because she had been inside for so long.

Please think everything through before purchasing the rabbit, as t has to be in the rabbits best interest in the long run!!!

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Hehe my solution was to stay away from pet shops that sell pets just choose places that just sell supplies so much easier! or id probably have 30 buns by now :shock:

Back