• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help

mich

Young Bun
Hello

Can anyone help me? I Have two mini lop brothers who have started to fight so I have used a divider in cage to make sure they dont harm each other when I am at work. The problem is I am away for xmas and have booked them in boarding, for which I need to take their smaller indoor cage. But now Im thinking I may need two indoor cages if I cant get them to stop fighting. Does anyone in newcastle are have a cage I can borrow for a few weeks if I cant get them to make up for xmas?

yes they are both neutered. The boarding is CUTE AS A BUTTON in Hexam. She has hutches in a barn but says it would be too cold for two house buns, but if I take a cage they can stay inside house. I just didnt want to buy another cage as would not have room to store it after the week as I already have a large Nic cube cage and a P@H plastic cage- I have the house on market and boyfriend at end of tether with all the rabbit stuff around house.

how about trying other boarders near by? you could ask a rescue local to you to rebond them how long have they both been neutered for?

they have been neutered for about two months. Does anyone know any rescues near me - had a search and couldnt find any. I only found this place to board them and one other and she said the same I would have to bring cage. But thanks for suggestions.

I really really wish I could help. but I have a rabbit it every room of my house at the moment!!! I know bunny burrows do boarding, but they are in Richmond, about an hour away from here. They have their large hutches inside a heated garage and in the house. How badly are they fighting with each other?

There is a rescue that is based in sunderland, but I think their rabbit fosterer is based newcastle area. I wonder if she would have the space to help in exchange for a small fee which could go towards the rescue? I'll find her details....

Cornerhouse rescue you could try...it's a small rescue run by a lady called Carol from her home. It's on the list bunlover has posted above. :)

Back