• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aubiose litter

Rabbers

Mama Doe
Just wondering who uses it here?

I use megazorb for the buns litter tray and that works out well, but I was just in the pet shop and I found some Aubiose!

Anyone use it for hamster bedding? Does it really last longer than normal shavings and keep smells down like it says?

Thanks x

I use Aubiose for my buns. I find it great for keeping wet locked away at bottom of tray and also it really aborbs smell too. I love it :D

I use it for my chickens, it seems to work really well for them. I still use megazorb for my rabbits, but it's difficult to buy near me (i.e. 25 mile drive to nearest stockist!).

Would be interested to see what people have to say about auboise for rabbits as it's cerainly easier for me to get hold of.

Hannah

Sounds good!

I'm going to try it out on the hamsters tonight :) I have plenty of Megazorb for the buns so I'll stick to that for now.

Back