• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Staffy Dog Pile (learnt from rats)

Hopper

Mama Doe
Looks my staffs have been having gatherings with the rats on how to keep warm and the rats have told them they do rat piles. So my dogs thought they would give a try also. :notme:

Right, lets see hoe do we do this?
dogpile2.jpg

Nope this doesnt seem right
dogpile1.jpg

Neither does this
dogpile3.jpg

There must be an easier way? Ahh ha got it, perfect. Thanks ratties xx
dogpile4.jpg

kye was very careful not to get Taras head, neck or ear bless him xx

It's such a staffie thing to do. they need to be as close to the things they love as possible. I'm sure if they could get inside you they would :lol:

:):love::love: How cute :love: :love: I take it they are very close ?

Yeh, there inseperable. When one is in vets the other pines like mad and refuses to eat. Like when Tara had to stay in other day for her head. Kye wouldnt budge from front door and cried like mad.

It's such a staffie thing to do. they need to be as close to the things they love as possible. I'm sure if they could get inside you they would :lol:

:lol: so true. If I dont close toilet door when i go loo they try jumping on my knee :roll: Sure they must think there is a secret exit out bathroom :lol:

Back