• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just seen a fox..

Nat get o/h to wee around your garden and the fox should stay away (that is what I was told anyway:D)

I live about 150 yards from a main A road and a fox had been knocked down and killed there a week ago. It looked like it was fully grown and not at all scrawny like some you see. I mentioned it to OH when I got in and we talked about foxes being in the area and how glad we were that our little lady is safely tucked away in her hutch and run in our large garage at the moment.

A few days later when walking down the garden we noticed a big - and I mean BIG - hole in the garden where we had buried our little 8 week old nethie Daisy in September:(

We reckon a fox had been around to dig a hole that big, in ground that was fairly solid and frozen and only a few feet away from the garage:shock: You wouldn't have thought that after 3 months they would have been able to smell her, but obviously they could. We were really upset but its a lesson learnt about foxes in the area and we won't be taking any chances in the future!

Oh gosh.......
I never thought id see foxes around here, were near a pretty busy road. I guess it doesnt stop them. This was a pretty big fox though! All the hutches have two sets of bolts, but i guess you cant really stop a fox.

I just pray it doesnt return!

Sorry to hear what it did...We have decided to have Bella cremated and scatter her ashes instead of burying her as i fear her being dug up.

Back