• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Rescues near Warrington, Cheshire?

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
Hi All

I have just posted on behalf of a lady in Warrington, Cheshire her 2 Rex Rabbits in need of rehoming in the Rabbits in Need Section.

From the list of rescues I can only find the RSPCA listed for Cheshire. She says she has contacted them and they are unable to help at present.

My geography is **** to say the least, so I was wondering where would be next nearest?

Any help gratefully received. :)

Wirral RSPCA (not sure if it covers Chester too).

It does cover Chester although the actual branch is in wallasey. Are they in danger? I could take them short term if so. There is also NCAR in N Wales (they are listed under rescues on here) dont know if they would take from Warrington though
Edit to say I have now seen these on preloved - please dont let them go to just anyone

Last edited:
There is a rescue in Warrington, where I got my Charlie from. Cant for the life of me remember what its called :?

Back