• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mega vibes for BARC bunnies tomorrow please ..UPDATE...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
first we have Dusty going in tu be neutered ....AND... Bracken our wildie going in to be spayed ... :shock:...i am soooo scared for her ... :(

then we have Bun jovi in for a check as his snotty nose hasnt much improved . ...

we have a new bunny here who was without food or hay ...and he doesnt look too bright ... :(

and lastly ...we have 4 buns for vaccs ... :roll:

bet the vetsd will love us tomorrow :roll:

Last edited:
first we have Dusty going in tu be neutered ....AND... Bracken our wildie going in to be spayed ... :shock:...i am soooo scared for her ... :(

then we have Bun jovi in for a check as his snotty nose hasnt much improved . ...

we have a new bunny here who was without food or hay ...and he doesnt look too bright ... :(

and lastly ...we have 4 buns for vaccs ... :roll:

bet the vetsd will love us tomorrow :roll:

:shock:

Lots of vibes on their way !!

Lots of vibes for the beautiful bunnies at BARC. I really enjoyed meeting everybun (and Angie;)) last weekend.

hope all goes well.....

We think our vet loves us too....they sent us a card. They don't love us enought htough to get a pressie :)

Sounds like my week next week:roll: 6 neuters (up to now) 6 vacs and 7 vet checks and my dogs for their second vacs. looks like David his having neuters and vaccs for christmas:lol::lol::lol:

Back