• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hutches

haha i wondered about how easy they would be to clean out scary prices i know :shock:... i think i would get the dog one.. move in myself and leave the bunnies in the house :oops::lol:

They look like treasure chests. :D

And I'm sure the buns would leave you lots of 'treasure' each day. :lol:

They do look a very nice shape but its only 5 x 3 x 4 for £275 :? and the one with the run is still only 10 x 3 x 4 for £449 :shock:

I'd rather buy a big shed and attach a run for that sort of money!

If I won the lotto however, I would def commission them to make a whopper version of that! :D

Im fairly sure I've seen their cat houses/runs on ebay.....they do look lovely but I'm not sure how practical they are especially for the price!!

The website is dead clever and fancy too - I like the way when you hover over the hutch it enhances the picture for you ........ Wow I sound like a geek :oops: :lol:

The website is dead clever and fancy too - I like the way when you hover over the hutch it enhances the picture for you ........ Wow I sound like a geek :oops: :lol:

hehe me and the bloke at work were quite taken with that too... were very geeky when we get near each other :lol::lol::lol:

I got excited by the web design too...oh well, at least I am not alone

The cat and dog runs look better - might as well have a shed though...and I am pretty sure I wouldn't put a cat or dog in there either :?

Back