• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a quintet!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
You may have seen my thread on Monday, introducing our newest addition Roo. We introduced him to our house-bunny-foursome on Monday evening and we're pleased to announce that we now appear to have a bonded quintet :D :D :D

One of the gang!
DSC_0819.jpg

Snuggling with Trix :love:
DSC_0827.jpg

And with his bestest new mate - Ant!! (the boss bun!) with Hoops behind:
DSC_0833.jpg

Off to clean the bunny room now so that we can move their pen into there tomorrow :) :) x

You may have seen my thread on Monday, introducing our newest addition Roo. We introduced him to our house-bunny-foursome on Monday evening and we're pleased to announce that we now appear to have a bonded quintet :D :D :D

And with his bestest new mate - Ant!! (the boss bun!) with Hoops behind:
DSC_0833.jpg

Off to clean the bunny room now so that we can move their pen into there tomorrow :) :) x
Why do animals do this?
The guinea pigs do it all the time!

:love: :love: :love: Happy bunny ..... and one who makes Trix look big!! :shock: :lol:

I've just noticed that Trix and Roo are doing the "Lady and the Tramp" in the first pic :love:

:love: :love: :love: Happy bunny ..... and one who makes Trix look big!! :shock: :lol:

Yes, it's hard not to think of him as a baby bunny being that small.

I've just noticed that Trix and Roo are doing the "Lady and the Tramp" in the first pic :love:

Just managed to get the photo of that before one of them yanked it off the other.

Bunny room is now all clean and ready for them to go back into tonight in a slightly extended pen with the crates.

More pics from yesterday

Well, they're all in the bunny room now - back to some chasing but that's to be expected.

Here's some photos from yesterday before they went upstairs:

Roo - now definitely one of the boys, squigged in-between Beemer and Ant with his feet out:

DSC_0837.jpg

And again:

DSC_0839.jpg

Lots of boy love in this house:

DSC_0840.jpg

Hiya thats a gorgeous bunch you have there and glad your bonding went well, i have just tried to do a six but unfortunately it dint quite qork out but we have a four and a two who are all happy so cant be too bad. Did you just add your wee roo to the bunch in the same room or did you have a nother neutral territory in your house and add him there, how long was he with them before you moved them back into their permanent room. Sorry for all questions but have another two wee girlies that i was thinking of adding to my foursome some time next year and am really curious about peoples bondings and adding more to groups hope you dont mind.

What sexes have you got im taking it it is mostly boys or is there any girls in it.?

Hope you dont mind all the questions no matter what you did your very lucky and you have a beautiful bunch of bunnies that look very contented.
gill:wave:

Back