• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new cat - Molly

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
this is Molly, who we got as a friend for Mr. Giles our 4yr old tabby lad :)

100_0534.jpg

100_0547.jpg

She was reeeeaaaalllyy skinny and had a belly full of worms :(
She's loads better now - putting weight on and not such a piggy! :lol:

How gorgeous does she want to get?!?!?! :love:
Beautiful eyes :love:
Where did you get her from?
What's her story?
Xx

How gorgeous does she want to get?!?!?! :love:
Beautiful eyes :love:
Where did you get her from?
What's her story?
Xx

Gumtree - the family just had their 3rd kid and didn't have time for all their pets, so a few were rehomed... she's a really sweet cat - and very quirky! :lol: can't believe they hadn't noticed her worms though - she was skeletal and so hungry :? wormers only cost a few quid
She was also being kept in the garage half the time, which I can't work out why...

Gumtree - the family just had their 3rd kid and didn't have time for all their pets, so a few were rehomed... she's a really sweet cat - and very quirky! :lol: can't believe they hadn't noticed her worms though - she was skeletal and so hungry :? wormers only cost a few quid
She was also being kept in the garage half the time, which I can't work out why...

Oh poor little thing, at least she has a loving home with you now :love:

Awwww, what a gorgeous cat!!!

I would love to adopt a kitten and have it climbing around in our Christmas tree. :lol: Stupid allergies. :(

Back