• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Lola please - speying tomorrow!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
LolaBunnyBoo goes in for speying tomorrow. I trust my vet 100% but know things can go wrong.
Lola is such a energetic feisty bun (who is currently sat on my arm chair with the cats) and I am sure she will pull through but can you please think of her and send her (and me) some positive vibes?

Thank you so very much!

Andrea, Lola, Steff n the cats x x x

Sending MASSES of vibes to Lola......and huge hugs to you!!!!! :: HUGS :: xxxxx :D

(((((((((((((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you so much, knowing LolaBunnyBoo she will be ripping about but she is on a curfew for the next few days! Bit emotional, but I know my vet will do his best x x

Thank you so much, knowing LolaBunnyBoo she will be ripping about but she is on a curfew for the next few days! Bit emotional, but I know my vet will do his best x x

dont worry must of us are!! I sat crying after i left Piper incase I didnt see her again :lol: i kept telling her to stay away from the bridge :lol:

Good luck to LolaBun! Sure everything will go fine Andrea :D then u can get her a hubbie.... if u haven't already :lol::lol:

Lots & lots of vibes for little lovely Lola & for you too Andrea. Let us know how she goes on. Hopefully not long before she gets a husbun then???? :D

Lots of vibes for Little Miss Lola Fluffball. :love::love: She sounds like she'll be in safe hands but I know what a bag of nerves I was when my two went for their ops. :?

Hello Lola
Eric and Ernie here!:wave::wave:
We have already sent vibes for you on your mummys post in "behaviour" section, but we just wanted to send you some more hugs:love::love::love:

Let us know when you're home.

Our mummy says, tell your mummy not to worry, as you'll be fine!!!!

Lots of soothing tummy rubs for you:love::love::love:

Back