• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yet again...

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
...I dreamed I had my bridge buns back and then when i woke up it was like losing them all over again.

I need to make this stop, I am losing my mind.

Aaaaaw hun it's early days, you are still grieving and it will take time. Ionly me them the once and they were adorable so can understand totally how special they were to you and still are.

I dream of my rainbow bridge pets too and my nan it is so real you can touch feel and smell them all over again. I wake up thinking that they are still around. :cry:

Big hugs to you. You're not alone in these things.

I used to dream of my pet dog for years after she died and now I have rabbits sometimes I confuse their identities with the dog in dreams.

I've not had one dream about Scratty since she passed in April and, sad as it sounds, I would like to dream about her just to have her back for a bit longer.

From what I've heard about dreams it's probably your subconscious trying to make sense of reality, with it being such a traumatic loss. That however doesn't explain why I don't dream about Scrat 'cause she was my world and her passing was sudden too.

I hope you're dreams improve soon, it must be really hard, in the circumstances.

Back