• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yuk my rescue after his castration (UPDATE Coming home)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
One of my rescues went in for castration yesterday and after he came round from the GA he decided to mutilate himself and my vet had to put him back under and amputate part of his scrotum as he tried to chew it off. He is fine now and will be home tomorrow:D

Last edited:
i remember when peanut was neutured and he opened up himself, it was not pretty! and i think i nearly pooped myself lol, bcus i was new here and didnt know what to do!!

lol

Ouchy, it's made my eyes water just thinking about it. :shock: I hope the poor little guy is ok now. :)

Well David as never tried chewing his scrotum:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stephen just said if he was married to you he'd chew his scrotum off too!!!! Ha Ha!!!!

He has just hurridly informed me he is very much joking and can't wait for a brew on Sunday!! ;);)

Stephen just said if he was married to you he'd chew his scrotum off too!!!! Ha Ha!!!!

He has just hurridly informed me he is very much joking and can't wait for a brew on Sunday!! ;);)

Tell him I haven't done the adoption papers yet ;):lol::lol::lol:

One of my rescues went in for castration yesterday and after he came round from the GA he decided to mutilate himself and my vet had to put him back under and amputate part of his scrotum as he tried to chew it off. He is fine now and will be home tomorrow:D

:shock::shock: Hope he is ok now!

Tell him I haven't done the adoption papers yet ;):lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Ive told him your also gonna spit in his tea. He's a norty boy!!!

Kisses to poor Jimmy one ball ;) :love:

Aww no seriously, what a shame for the little lad.

Loads of get well vibes and kisses from everyone here over the hill xxx

arg!? what possessed him to do that to himself!? poor bunny. :( get well soon! just had my rat neutered today..poor plumbs day!

EEK! Miffy nibbled her stitches open after her op, that wasn't nice. The vet had to do fancy inside out stitches - and glue. Very clever. ;)

Back