• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: A home for Christmas?

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
I appealed last Feb for a home for Valentine for Valentines Day. Well he and his ladybun Lola are still here, still waiting:cry: Lola has been here for two years now and as a healthy beautiful girl she has no reason to become a permanent resident when there are so many ill rabbits needing to stay with us. Here they are:
lola.jpg
valentine.jpg

Could you be the one to give these two long term rescues a home? Before or after Christmas?

If you are interested you need to be within our area so we can homecheck, anywhere within an hours drive of Redditch which is just South of Birmingham. So anywhere in Brum, South down around Stratford/Evesham, West to Malvern, East to Leamington. There has to be someone out there who could love this gorgeous characterful pair.

We have several other longterm pairs who have been here for 18 months, if this pair does not appeal to you, maybe one of them. Nothing helps a rescue as much as someone giving a good home to one of the pairs that have been a long time waiting.

I didnt comment the first time I looked I thought someone would snap them up they are both gorgeous Valentine especially

Bump,

Lola wants a home so badly she has even given up her vice of pushing all the bedding out of the bedroom area, and now leaves it in place. (Of course the cold may have something to do with it too - an alfresco bed is not so appealling obviously with negative temperatures! These rabbits know their own minds and have sense. Why are they so overlooked:? Such characters.)

they are beautiful the black one with white nose is eactly same as my buttonose...id have them like a shot if near you . hope they have a good home soon x

Back