• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've made him bald!!!

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock::shock:
I was grooming Blue and I get kind of obsessive about pulling out the tufty bits......and now he has a bald patch! :oops::oops::oops:
I feel really bad now. Will it grow back do you think?

Oh bless!
It will grow back, I had a cashie once whose owners let her fur go awry....they put so much effort into correcting it before they turned her over to me that she had a bald patch all over her lower back.

We nicknamed her the 'combover cashmere'. It did grow back quite rapidly though.

Thank goodness for that! I didn't even notice I'd done it until I ruffled his fur. As if he just sit there as I pulled his fur out not even just the dead stuff, He was chittering and licking me too. I'm so mean! :cry::oops:

I've done that to my minilop - she's really poor sighted & doesn't do a good job of keping her fur neat. She's had bald patches galore:oops:

Back