• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly Zippy pics, UD pics /UD again new pics post 20

I can't see them, I don't understand face book :(

Glad she is starting to look better though. I have been wondering how she was getting on :wave:

Liz I will upload them tomorrow she is looking great, so much better. :love:

Kim she has some really horrible infection, facial paralyses and abscess all on her head :(

Too right can't beat farm meds :lol::lol::lol:

will try and load up the pics hang on :D

This was her last Wednesday

zippy1.jpg

zippy2.jpg

This from tonight :D I hadn't even cleaned her eyes yet, that's how clear they are now :love:

P1000649.jpg

P1000651.jpg

She's still on injections and eys drops, she will be for a few weeks yet, but she is deffo improving :D

Wow she looks so much better.
Here's hoping she continues to improve at such an impressive rate :D.

Thank you, she is looking great, I can't believe how she keeps fighting back, I really thought we would lose her, but she has no intention of leaving us yet :love::love::love::love:

I hate it when their eyes get like that:? All too familiar though:roll:

Which meds did you use in the end? That is certainly what I would use engemycin for. Did your vet agree?

I'm glad she is improving:)
so is her look alike Snowdon, who has decided that he feels so well that he is going to mount Tilly his partner whenever he gets sight of her fluffy bottom:oops:

Thank you :D they don't know what caused it, she had her head xray (as best the could because she couldn't be put out) and nothing nasty was going on, they think the infection started in one of her back teeth/gums (she had a dontal a few weeks ago).

The cream she is on is Orbenin, it's brill :D

Zippy pics from yesterday :D, hopefully she will be able to come off the meds soon, her eyes are perfect now :love:

zippy4.jpg

zippy3.jpg

Back