• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is she blind :o( Pics

Kim_w

Mama Doe
S5030999.jpg

Bailey has had an ulcer in her eye for a week now. Her eye has been cloudy but is now completely white :cry:

Dont worry she is being treated by the vets she is going for her 4th app on fri!! :shock:

Awww bless her. Is she getting famous down there??
Biscuit was well known at my old vets, and was taken in as an emergency at our new ones a few weeks back and now they all love her down there. :lol:

I hope your bunny's eye is sorted soon :(

I doubt she has any sight from the effected eye.
I hope it is not too painful for her

xx

She has bad urine scald too, she is on metacam, baytrill, fucethalmic cream for her eye, eye soothe for her eye , I have some special shampoo for washing her bum with. She is in the wars poor girl x

As Jane says I very much doubt she has any sight in that eye :(

I really hope the vets can do more for Bailey on Friday. I have been thinking of her today

Poor bunny. Has she had the ulceration long and has she been on tiacil as opposed to fucithalmic?

ETA just saw that she's only had it a week... it has deteriorated at a very fast rate then :cry:

Her suffering from urine scald again is bad enough but now her eye too. I so want to make her better but she seems to be getting worse. :cry:

is it a cateract? doubt she has much sight there bles sher ... liz-hugos there has had some relsults with nappies regularly changed to help stop the urine scold going down the legs..tho i know it doest work for all bunnies... or possibly you could bath her regularly, is the skin very burnt and raw? would sudocreme help? wondered if you could use the cream they use on sore hocks..flamazine i htink it is....tho i dont know so check with a vet....

She has bad urine scald too, she is on metacam, baytrill, fucethalmic cream for her eye, eye soothe for her eye , I have some special shampoo for washing her bum with. She is in the wars poor girl x

iv found fucilthalmic to sting when put in... you could also try tiacil as it seems to sting less?

iv found fucilthalmic to sting when put in... you could also try tiacil as it seems to sting less?

It does sting compared to Tiacil but it can be preferable to use in some circumstances because, unlike Tiacil, Fucithalmic also contains a steroid which can help with inflammation.

Apparently it tends to be dogs that flinch when given Fucithalmic....rabbits are much tougher :lol:

It does sting compared to Tiacil but it can be preferable to use in some circumstances because, unlike Tiacil, Fucithalmic also contains a steroid which can help with inflammation.

Apparently it tends to be dogs that flinch when given Fucithalmic....rabbits are much tougher :lol:

its just our rabbit had to have it during myxi and flinched every time with it and pulled away. ah didnt realise thats why was preferred

I have put sudocrem on her tonight. I use fucethalmic (sp?) on Rupert before too and they dont seem to mind it x

Back