• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love Wookie & Pheebs!!!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Ooooh, I love these bunnies so much :love:

Wookie, well, he's just a big binkying lump of fluff :lol:
He loves nothing more than exploring, playing and trying to get me to give him a chocolate raisin :roll: He reminds me of a dog!!He's so big and funny. There's nothing as funny as his run though. He runs like Wuzzle (like a see-saw, with flapping ears) but Wookie's tail flaps too!!!

And Pheebs is just s dippy. Such a sofie bunster. I went up to fuss her and Dylan earlier and Dylan was trying to get my attention coz I was just loving playing with Phoebe :) She's so sweet and loving. Dylan was running in and out of the run (I attached it to the hutch to give them extra space) and he was bombing around as if to say "MUM!! LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!! MUM!! MUM!! MUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" :roll: Teenage bunnies eh?! :roll:

:lol: :lol:

told you he was georgeous ... :p

You also said he was a little bit bigger than Wuzzle... :shock:
...He's twice the size!!!!!!!
One of his ears is longer the legnth of both of Nibbles's put together!!!! :lol: :D

Tina, you're welcome round any time. You too Angie :)

Sarah, You have Henry to satisfy your need for a harlequin lop!!

awww bless him and his fuzzy ears.:) i hope wuzzle isn't too jealous that wookie might possibly have bigger fuzzier and more silly ears than him.

Back